The Salvation Army offers programs for everyone:
- Sunday School | 10:15 am
- Coffee Social | 10:45 am
- Worship | 11:15 am
- Youth Music Conservatory | 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm | Basic music instruction for youth ages 6 and up in basic drumming, singing, and playing the recorder. Eventually we will add keyboarding and playing the guitar.
- Open Gym | 5:00 pm - 6:15 pm | This is a time for children to come play some board games, basketball, jump rope, hula hoop, and get some healthy exercise in after school while being in a safe environment. A snack and or meal will be served.
- Zumba Fitness | 5:30 pm
- Women's Ministry | 6:30 pm | The Salvation Army International Women's Ministries, inauguratedin 1907, provide a wide variety of activities based on the fourfold aims: worship, education, fellowship and service. The mission is to 1) bring women into the knowledge of Jesus Christ, 2) encourage their full potential in influencing family, friends and community, 3) equip them for growth in personal understanding and life skills, 4) address issues which affect particularly women and their families in the world.
- Junior Soldier and Corps Cadets | 5:00 pm | These are Salvation Army discipleship programs for children of 1st grade and higher.
- Bible Study | 6:00 pm
*Music Instruction and Open Gym
- Family Fun Night | 6:00 pm (held quartly) | Activities for the whole family to participate in.
- Men's Ministry | (monthly)
| Dates and times to be announced.
Questions or Comments? For more information please contact the Barberton Salvation Army: 560 Wooster Road West, Barberton, OH 44203
Office Hours: Monday through Friday | 9:30am - 3:00pm
Phone: (330) 745 - 2836 |Fax: (330) 848 - 8421
Email: Ashley.Ferrell@use.salvationarmy.org |